Thursday, April 30, 2009

Student Fashion #2 Taleria

Photobucket


This is Taleria. At work we call her the "Black Widow." Face of an angel and a temper of a volcano. All jokes aside she's fun to be around. Great smile. Beautiful girl.

Photobucket

She just went to prom recently and kept her hair like this all week. It's a weave glued on and shaved into a Mohawk. She had the tips dyed purple to match her purple dress. I thought that this was a bold hair choice for prom, but I love it. I wish I could do over my hairsprayed mess of broke pageant updo that I had for my prom. She showed me her dress from that night. It was beautiful. She looked great.

Photobucket

Most of the students at my work listen to hip hop. It surprises me from time to time to see them experiment with rock and punk rock style. I kinda miss being young and making bold choices. However, I seem to live vicariously through these girls. Thanks Taleria!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love her mohawk! and I loved her afro the week or so before that!

Post a Comment