Wednesday, May 6, 2009

27... Panic... Jump

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

Photobucket

Saturday morning on the way to Hayward. It hit me. Damn it I never thought past 25. Why didn't I plan for after 25? There's not enough time! Kids? What they will look like. I hope I have a husband. I'm not following the plan. The preteen time line is not happening. According to my preteen timeline I was supposed to get married two years ago. Great planning 12 year old Christina! I didn't account for love's cruel punishment.

Ever since I turned 25 the desire to become a parent has grown stronger. tick. tick tick.

It happened randomly as I was driving. It's all probably connected to the fact that I was driving to my girl's baby shower. Then out of nowhere. It was like accidentally walking into a glass door. I'm going to be 27. Not married. Not getting any closer to it. Will it happen? No kids in the near future. When will it happen. Is it going to happen. Thoughts race. Imagine me asking the truth. I hear something that's not good. Breathe. Breathe. Tears.

Whatever. Having a kid right now would definitely cut into my shopping time. Don't need no little bootch Jr's. running around anytime soon. When I'm ready. I'll be waiting for you. Bootch Jr. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment