Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chictopia Lovin with Aivy

Photos courtesy: http://www.chictopia.com

Photobucket

Day in the Life of Me and Aivy on Gchat:

me: im giving u a shout out in my next blog entry

Aivy: LOOLOLOL for what, all the online fashion crack i just sent you?

me: yeah hahahaha


Me and my girl Aivey. I love this girl. Lets just say we talk a lot, but I'm not going to give the coordinates or the time that we talk. HEHE. She's always a great fashion reference and she gave me this link to this cute blog. I'm been tired of style blogs showing rich coked out Hollywood starlets. This website is a huge Global lookbook of regular and fashionable. It's sorta like lookbook.nu, but with more girls and it's pretty easy to join if you want to show off your fashion.

Some highlights:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

aivy cordova said...

LOVES IT - and you.

If only I would take my own fashion advice! Must stay away from pasta......

Post a Comment