Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hotlanta and Last of the Single Girl Travels

The past five months have been a lot of traveling and a lot of kickin it. The best part about being single is ending up in the most random places, and allowing yourself to experience new things. I went on three trips in a four month span, not exactly jet setting status, but the most I've traveled in the U.S. in a short period of time. Every one of those trips was a blast, and it helped in finding my way out of a dark time. If a friend asked me if I wanted to visit or if I wanted to come with, yes came out of my mouth before I even had a chance to blink.

Things are gonna slow down a little. Yesterday I made the decision stop some things in order to live in the present. I'm very optimistic and hopeful with way things are going. It's different to be in a place of hope versus a state of uncertainty.

Atlanta, good southern comfort. Tory our gracious host took us to great places to eat and crunk places to dance. His grandmother's salmon croquettes were a great send off. They flying biscuit restaurant's white cheddar grits were to DIE FOR. I will post more pictures when they arrive. Of course I didn't bring a camera!

Me, Nelson, Jeff, and Tory.
Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment