Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Honest Thoughts With Aivy











me: u need cleanse yourself in the waters of lake minnetonka
NAME THAT MOVIE!

Aivy: hahahahah
purple rain?

me: yes

Aivy:
im going to just turn in my vag
me: don't be a fatalist!

Aivy: i dont mean forever
im just going to turn in my vag and spend fall and winter working out more
i guess more appropriately
my vag, like how squirrels
store nuts, will be in hibernation for the cold months ahead

me: asdfjk rhqweopryq89pry5yqw39pb54q23-57q7q4
u are a fucktard for that one
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aivy: and then i'll let it thaw out in spring 2011 and go apenuts for the big 3-0

me: u are fucking stupid
LOLOLOLOLOL
god mine is going on strike
but it so wants to cross the picket line

1 comments:

aivy cordova said...

Haha, I was just thinking about this entry, so I decided to spend my BART ride to work looking for it. I love how my description of what I was going to do in spring 2011 was what actually ended up happening

Post a Comment