Monday, June 7, 2010

Why I love being a Hag

Fag Hag that is, but I hate the word that comes before hag in this title. So we'll just say Hag.

At 16 in the passenger side of my best friend's car. I asked a couple of questions that opened the flood gates. Why don't you have any guy friends? You're best friend is a girl, but you never had the hots for her?

"Christina I have to tell you something."

OMG here it comes. He's going to tell me he likes me. Damn it Christina you just went through this last week with your other dude friend, and you can't afford to lose another one. Say something before he does..... like right.......

"I'm gay."

oh.

A hag was born. Who she was from then on completely changed. Her crew would would be compiled of pretty men instead of bitchy backstabbing girls. She found a dope species of people that she would grow old with, and have been down for her since she was sixteen. Yes she is always the only girl in a group of guys, but damn it she would always be the prettiest girl in the crew! She was born in a world of uncertainty, but led into a life that she loves. She would never turn back. Let me tell you why.

  1. You always have a date. Always.
  2. Candid and Non judgemental conversations. No sex question is off limits.
  3. You eat at the best restaurants ever. No joke.
  4. Even on my fattest day I can go to the Castro and someone will tell me I'm pretty.
  5. If you've been good to your gays your drinks will always be free.
  6. Someone will always dance with you and will even catch you when you drunk fall...... five times.
  7. You get the best hugs on earth. Big and sincere.
  8. If I met a gay ten years ago he remembers me because of the way I danced.
  9. They remember that you made out with someone in a gay bar -_- and never fail to mention it when they see you. Even 8 years after it happened. awesome!
  10. It is the best friendship ever. The most unguarded and honest thing I've ever had.
There you go. A hag is born at 16 and at almost 28 she is still the biggest fucking hag :D

3 comments:

Marc said...

lol FREAKIN LOV IT HAHAHA nice entry!

Mr. Pham said...

i love you!!!! can't wait for your gay birthday brunch this sunday!!

lexi920 said...

Awesome - I am so glad to read that. I have been a hag to many different gay men that came in and out of my life since I was 16 as well. Yes, it's truly one of the most unique, honest and genuine friendships you can have with a man! My friend Billy that I always liked to call Gay Billy would always grab my boobs at the most inappropriate times and I swear the drunker he got the straighter he would act hahahahaha!

Post a Comment