Saturday, November 5, 2011

Condoleeza Rice on The Daily Show With John Stewart

I used to super hate this bootch.

She is part of the sorriest most remorseful administration, but I love this interview.  As a woman, I respect her ability to not be intimidated by powerful men. She answers questions without a single ounce of fluster. I only wish I could be that Jedi.

Her interview with John Stewart was very balanced and thoughtful. It did not leave me rolling my eyes, which is very rare these days. The part about Gaddafi though, is pretty damn funny. "Black Flower in The White House."

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Condoleezza Rice Extended Interview Pt. 1
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment