Friday, November 4, 2011

Various the Awesome Pup Pup

Various was an awesome dog, and I loved to call him PUP PUP! He was the faithful companion of my two good friends Ann and Anthem.

It was always a pleasure to see his sweet face at the door trying to see who was on the other side. It was just Auntie Christina about to give him a big bear hug, cuz I love him so much!

During the weekend that I had to go E.'s funeral I stayed with Ann and Ant and got to spend the WHOLE day with Various!



I would do my work and then play with Various. Do some more work and then play with Various.  Give him some doggie treats, and guess what.... PLAY WITH VARIOUS!

I took a couple of pictures with him that day, and I'm glad that I did.

Unfortunately right after E.'s funeral I got some really sad news about the Pup Pup.  When I heard that he didn't have very long to live, it broke my heart. Everyone knows that I don't really kick it dogs, but I hella loved Various. He was so gentle and kind, it's actually changed my mind about Pitbulls.  I might have one of my own some day :)

Various is now with the Lord.  I hope that he is rolling in dog treats and doing all of the naughty things that he couldn't do on earth. Awww I miss you pup pup :( Chew on God's shoes for me.

Anthem wrote a beautiful tribute to his Ace of 13 years. Please keep my friends in your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment