Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mute.

I've been blog shy lately.

I started this blog under really different circumstances many years ago.

I would emotionally barf all of my thoughts, neurosis, and musings without any sort of control. Every blogger goes through some of transition, but the even larger change I'm about to face has left me kind of quiet.

When I started this blog in 2009 I had no idea that I would actually pursue a career in writing.

Blogging back then was a means for me to get through a day job that I wasn't happy in.  I've seen a lot of the blog posts that I used to write back then and they make me cringe, but I'm more forgiving and sympathetic to the person I was back then.

I'm grateful to everyone and everything that gave the opportunity to succeed and fail. Every bad post has led up to this moment :)

1 comments:

lexi920 said...

I thank you for blogging - it also pushed to where I am today. I don't even want to read my early blog entries but I guess I should pull up my big girl panties and make peace with all my grammatical errors.

Post a Comment