Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kitties! :(

R.I.P Tiny
Photobucket

So somehow in a course of three days I became a surrogate mother to three kittens. I worry if they are warm enough, if they ate, if they are getting enough liquid, I miss them when I'm away. ACCK! Our house is a freaking kitty compound right now.

I have no idea how or why it happened, but they were brought into our house and I became instantaneously attached. Is my biological clock ticking? um yeah. In a bad way. These freaking kittens are the holding the clock in it's place. They are just so freaking cute it's killing me!

However, one of the kittens that we got was a runt and did not make it through the weekend. His name was Tiny. He squealed and cried for the most of the time we had him. I suspect he was sick when we got him, and there wasn't much we could do.

Below is Tiny's brother and sister. The Black cat is Bruce and the Orange one is Sweet Pea. These faces kill me every time I look at them. They are so fun to come home too.

Bruce
Photobucket

SweetPea and Bruce
Photobucket

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Omg, they're so ADORABLE! I am a sucker little kittens!
I have a cat that will be 5 years old in July and she is tiny! She weighs 6lbs, I've had her since she was a teeny tiny kitten and she's healthy she just never grew, we keep her inside because we wanted an indoor cat.
But then a sweet cat showed up on my porch one day [about a year ago] and she stayed ever since, she was a gorgeous orange tabby and we named her Honey.
Well Honey was pregnant and she had 5 kittens and 2 we gave away to family members 2 we kept and 1 was run over! I was soooo sad, I was furious to find out that some horrible person living on my block killed it.
Well Honey's kittens are all grown up now [almost a year old!] and what happened? Honey was pregnant.. AGAIN!
This time she had 7 kittens!!! Sadly, one night when Honey was in our front yard she saw a cat in the front door neighbors yard and when she went to cross the street.. They ran her over :'( Her death was the hardest because we grew so attached to her.
Honey left behind 7 adorable orange kittens and 2 adult cats from the 1st pregnancy.
Well the girl cat from from Honeys 1st pregnancy was now pregnant [confused? Me too!] and she had 3 teeny kittens. One of them the runt didnt make it :'( Sadly for the same reasons, too weak.

I didnt mean to go on and on about all of my cat's lol but I just know what your going through!
So now in total we have 12 cats!

XO

Post a Comment