Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dance Glow

I had a really great time at dance class last night.  Just an hour before the lazy started to take over, but I'm glad that my friend Gemma motivated me to go.  I went to Allan's class at Dance Mission in San Francisco. He had this sassy with a touch of Ghetto steez that just made remember the old days. I've danced with some dope ass people, and I miss them. They were inspiring and dedicated. 

There was a time in my life when I considered making dancing into a career, but I just don't have the chops for it. Stage fright is a bitch :( 

Every time I dance I come home with this glow. It's a choice rather than a chore to dance now, and it's liberating. I dance better when I'm happy and confident. I'm not auditioning for a spot in the next gig anymore, so it just feels great to go back and have fun.  

To the great dancers from my dance past. Miss you. You taught me to be fierce. LOL. 

Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment