Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tabi Tabi Po

Photobucket

I haven't performed with Bindlestiff in about two years. Tonight my shadow will be depicting Filipino mysticism, and I'm really excited about it. I've been out of the scene for a minute, but it feels good to be working with familiar people. We've been working with each other for so long, we have a dynamic that feels like we finish each others' sentences. If there were any collective of artists that I trust near and dear to my heart, it's these people.

I can't wait to perform. It's been an itch that I've ignored for a really long time. I hope that this experience will lead to more. The dark ages are over. I'm ready.

Below is a video of some of the work we've done to prepare for tonight's show. It looks super silly behind the screen, but it works from the audience perspective.


http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=191047273020

0 comments:

Post a Comment