Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tabi Tabi Sore

Last night's show was extra awesome sauce. I found myself milking extra drama into my dancing, but it was good just to express myself in that way once again. I found myself closed off and a bit distant. The show took a huge toll on my body physically and I found it hard to keep my spirits friendly and patient. I hope that my friends understand. My mind was super cluttered. I got emotional trying to absorb the whole experience, and I found myself in disbelief saying "Wow this is really happening."

My heart broke a million times before, but it didn't make that moment any easier. Awkward and tragic. I close my eyes. I move on.

Tabi Tabi. fuck. i'm so fucking sore...........

So back to the show. The art for the Tabi Tabi Po Exhibition was super dope. Here is a link to the exhibition site that explains more.
http://www.tabitabipo.org/

My character Azaro
Photobucket

Me right before the FOURTH run of the show. My character runs a lot in the story, so the bags under my eyes.....
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment