Friday, May 28, 2010

Geminis Rule the School!


The Blues have been ever present, but on the flipside my birthday month is around the corner.

Buwahahahahah. "Who is the fairest of them all!!!"

My girl Aivy is the first Bootch to set the madness in motion. We ate at the Wood Tavern in North Oakland.

I love it when I can eat like a Boigie Bootch and nom nom on things like pork belly, Pate, Cheese, Cured meets, and Rigatoni Bolagnese.

Aivy has a great set of friends who tell dirty jokes and laugh hysterically at everything. It was good to see people have fun. It was great to feel myself have fun and not be a moper with my cat. Socializing with humans is fun!

And these folks are great humans. Definitely.

Our boy Christian who is one of Aivy's best friends had an uncle that works as a chef and he hooked us up with some cheese and meats!

Free gourmet is A-Okay!

I got to hit up Sklark in the Mission for the Bakla launch party. Of course there were many baklas and familiar faces. It was great to end the night with folks that I love. I have to keep myself positive. I have to Love my time. I cannot battle with present. I have to let go.

And...... don't you love my pictures? It's part of the snazzy apps on my new Iphone that I LOOOOOOVE! I've waited all year for this upgrade to happen and I want to marry my iphone and make smart babies with it.


2 comments:

aivy cordova said...

Hahahha, i love it!! Holler at good times with GREAT HUMANS!

What other apps did you end up getting?

shannon lee said...

hell yeah geminis rule the muthaunkin' school. it was an honor to have your presence at the bakla show launch party. it made my birthday that much more sweeter.

Post a Comment