Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Am Sasha Bootch

So before I got laid off, but I knew that they were going to lay us off. I started to become obsessed with fashion blogs.

I'm like.... how are these prepubescent skinny pretty asses getting all this money to wear $2,000 bags and these bougie ass clothes? The self portraits KILL me! The pouty pseudo sexual I call it.

Well these pretty little bootches have allowed me to sort of take chances with my style.


So on Friday night I was like fuck it. I'm going to try that pompadour style I've always wanted to try. I styled a friend of mine with it and it looked sick!

I'm hiding behind my laptop at a coffee shop as I post this pic......

I disappointed that the pompadour wasn't as high as I wanted it, but it lasted throughout the night. I got Chinese province hair so it's heavy as shit. It never holds curls well, I hella don't regret it! Below is the video on how to do it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment