Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Would you like a Whores DU Vore?

I've worked only in non profit and in food service.... at Red Robin. I've never been asked to look Hot for anything.

Then my cousin calls asking me to cater, and she says has I have to look sexy =/ Cocktail dress showing cleavage she specifies. Geezuz.

Alright..... sounds fun. I go to the insta-babe routine. Everyone woman has one. Mine is part hooker and part Kardashian. Don't judge bootch.

There is this show called "Secret Diary of a Call Girl." If any of you whores know this show you know that the biggest rule to looking sexy is big hair and heavy eye make up. It's summoning Bridget Bardot, but I'm Asian so I have to make some compromises.

Big hair= rollers, teaser comb, and hella hairspray.

Sex eyes= heavy black makeup and fake eyelashes.

DSL lips= lots and lots of mac lip gloss in pink or neutral.

Video chick legs= Sally Hansen Spray tan

Skank dress= Forever 21


Before Whore-fication


Big Big Whore ready to serve Whores DU Vores aka hors d'oeuvres


That night was a lot of fun. Working in non profit my wardrobe consisted of mostly hoodies, jeans, and air maxes. I was totally wearing a costume. I was talking to the bouncer that night about my airjordans. His reply was, "YOU wear airjordans?"

So yeah.... total costume. Need a pick me up? Try the whorefying your face once a month ;)

1 comments:

Marc said...

love love love the look! hehe

Post a Comment