Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zombies on My Mind

I just showed my mom the trailer for the The Walking Dead on AMC, and of course she doesn't get why I'm screaming over a Zombie show when she knows I'm a big ass scaredy cat.

When I was a kid I brought home a book on mummies from the library. I asked my dad what a mummy looked like. He made the most retarded face on earth, but I guess it was accurate because I started to cry.

In fact, let me go ask him to do the face right now.



Scary right? HAHAHAHAHA!

Whenever we speak of this story the only thing my mom has to say is... Dumb Ass.

Anyhoo, her enthusiasm for zombies is not shared, but she was able to sing along to the end of trailer, which was most helpful since I've been trying to find it.

It's haunting.... It's perfect! Below is the song and the trailer.




>

0 comments:

Post a Comment