Friday, September 10, 2010

Kick Rocks. Deuces.

I'm moving to Los Angeles today. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I've returned from New York.

I'm tired and anxious.

I'm want to this move smooth and precise as possible. I'm afraid of the uhaul that I'm about to drive for eight hours, and all this crap I have to unload once I get there.

I'm also anxious that I'm not going to be happy in L.A. What if all these issues come up ten fold.

Well, we just have to do it Christina. People do this all the time. It's time for us to move.

Goodbye San Francisco. I will not miss your ridiculously condensed neighborhoods of tryhards that attempt subculture like a fad. Or your Boigie liberals that vote democrat, but are racist in every aspect of the word. I will not miss your feeble attempt to even address the amount of poverty that takes place in this city. I will not miss your walking dead. The ones who are used to be beautiful, but your drug rehabilitation efforts suck as much as the Non Profit I used to work for. You are a bunch of assholes for the way you treat our youth. Killers. You are letting them kill each other, as we hide in this fallacy that SF is a friendly city.

The ghost of Christina will always be here. Trust me.

SF is no friend of mine, and I'm going to a land of even more vast hypocrisy.

Lets try. If it doesn't work. We'll come back. We can fall in love again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment