Friday, October 22, 2010

Looking For the Perfect Fashion Blog

It's not a secret that I love fashion. I will walk through a mall on a bad day to clear my head. My room and bathroom always has a stack of magazines. I will even go to a Walgreens' magazine section to kill time. From Vogue, Bazaar, Lucky, to US Weekly there is no end for my obsession with fashion.

Now I've moved to realm of Fashion Blogs. This is instant crack. Instead of waiting a month for the next magazine, I can go to thousands of blogs to get my fix.

My two favorites right now are Bleed for Fashion and Vintage Vandalism

Ugh and then are are the Lookbook.nu girls. BOOOOOOORE SNOOOORE! SNORING!

They all look the same! If I read one more fashion blog with some wannabe pouty faced ingenue who thinks she is so fashionable, because she copied her whole closet out of NYLON magazine, I'm going to fucking lose it.

On top of that she has really, really dumb titles for each of her fashion posts..... something like "Lost in a farm but I'm a ironic mess" WHAT??????

I dream of a fashion blogger that encompasses my finicky taste. She's kinda hip hop, pinup, with Tokyo and Euro influences. Okay, here is my dream Fashion Blogger.

She shops at Karmaloop






She doesn't forget where her roots are.




Loves a good Pinup Girl


And goes to Tokyo once a year


But will go see her old booty call in New York when the weather is good


Damn it she got a new job in Paris


However, she hates that she doesn't speak French. Los Angeles is the next stop.



Oh shit her best friend M.I.A called. She wants to talk about Diplo SWOON!


M.I.A you want to watch the Keeping Up with the Kardashians? I love them!


M.I.A has a jealous shit talking session about Lady Gaga, but also fantasizes about being over forty with a hot European boyfriend.


Wait wait wait. I'm getting distracted. My dream fashion blogger would be this.

Basically if Kate Moss had a coked up love child with.....


Rihanna

This would be my dream fashion blogger. I hope that this bootch really exists and she will come find me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment