Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shoetoure

I hella love my Jordans. I love them more than any shoes I've ever owned. If they get scuffed, bumped, or spilled on I get neurotic and I will scrub the shit out of them as soon I get home. I never fancied myself to be a sneaker freak, but lately it's been a problem. I went from being an Airmax girl to a Jordan girl, and the now there is an expensive problem.

I buy kid sizes so I trick myself into thinking that they are a deal, but they really aren't. They are still ridiculously expensive.

I've been wearing them a lot. I actually love it when guys check out shoes and not my butt. teeheehee.

What is worse is that there are now accessories to my very expensive problem. Shoetoure is pretty blingy and unneccesarry, but they look so dope on my shoes I just had to share the JOY! Wanna love your kicks again? Shoetoure.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment