Monday, February 7, 2011

Do the Good Girls Still Have a Chance?

The Recovering Psycho girlfriend could easily make 28 calls that go to voicemail in one sitting, kick a car in the middle of traffic, throw a bowl of ramen atsomeones head, and still manage to meet the gays later for drinks with a straight poker face. This crazy behavior comes with youth, and it's NOT cute.

There are many others like me, but they might missing word recovering. At first glance I can tell these women have a temperament that is hanging by a thread, and I shudder because some of these women are with really great guys. If you did your math right, there is not much left for the good girls. I'm thinking about turning psycho again.

Most guys say they don't want the psycho girl, but they continue to date them. I suppose it's because psycho sex is hot, but if the rest of the non-sexy time is just crying and screaming, what gives? There are men that I've dated that seem to be more intrigued with my psycho past, rather than my quest to be a good peace seeking woman. Do the single ladies need to add some psycho to get a man to be loyal?

I am troubled. I haven't found my answer. Lets discuss.


4 comments:

trish said...

oh hell no. it just means they're equally as psycho. stay far, far away.

Ann* said...

Isn't everyone a little fucked up in the head? :)

The Bootch Manifesto. said...

Yeah i suppose, but you are are chick that comes with no drama, apparently that's not enough.

Ann* said...

if by drama in the present tense, then yes. no drama, just perpetual ones manifested by extra baggage. stay away from psycho -- it'll kill you.

Post a Comment