Friday, March 11, 2011

Currently Trying the Gel Manicure


Through thick and thin, come hell or high water, my hands need to look good. I hate shaking hands with people, with my nails looking busted.

I've had pink and white on my nails for pretty much the past year. A pink and white creates the look of a french manicure, but instead of using nail polish, you use pink and white powder. It's little more expensive than getting acrylic, but for me it was more cost effective because I would only need to go once a month.

The pink and white was great, and of course a French manicure always looks elegant, but I was sick of looking like I was going to a wedding.

So I went to Lynn's Nails in Beverly Hills. They had great reviews on Yelp, and I saw that they did gel manicures.

The gel manicure is supposed to last 2-4 weeks depending on how good your manicurist is. With my nails looking like blushing bride for the past year, I went the complete opposite and decided to do Morticia Black.

As soon as the pink and white powder came off, I felt my nails instantly take a breath. I'll update you on the status of my hands in two weeks.

1 comments:

lexi920 said...

oooh look who has fancy nails for YOGA! Looking good!

Post a Comment