Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan, March 2011

This is my favorite picture from our recent trip to Japan just two months ago.

Our tour guide from the Ghost and Goblins tour, asked us to end our journey at the Tokyo Asakusa temple, and cleanse any bad spirits that may have attached themselves.

It was right after the new year, and as you can see from this picture, the Japanese were so hopeful.

It is beyond my imagination that within two months the Japanese would be experiencing the worst natural disaster to ever take place.

In the midst of a horrible time, I'm looking into my own resources, thoughts, and intentions to figure out how I can help.

Japan keeps us in awe in everything that they do. Everyone I've met from Japan are incredibly kind, and unlike our horrible debacle during hurricane Katrina, I think the rest of the world is looking to Japan to show us how to do it right.

The rest of the world is eager to help, and we hope and pray that we are not meeting another nuclear crisis. Japan is in my thoughts and in my heart.



0 comments:

Post a Comment