Monday, March 28, 2011

Death of a Player Photoshoot



My natural state of being is either being a lazy ass couch potato or a busy busy bee.

We had a photoshoot for our women's collective on Saturday, which turned out to be really fun. A professional makeup/hair stylist worked with us, and I haven't felt this pampered in a minute!

With only three hours of sleep and in my sweats, I was looking a hot mess.

I got my face shellacked and hair all done did and I felt a million times better about getting in front of a camera.

I did my best to pull of the YSL Le Smoking look, hoping that I didn't look like a chola catering a wedding. My solo shots were in homage to the infamous YSL campaign, and I will post them as soon as I get the shots.

I always enjoy seeing the Bindlestiff women. I've known all of them for almost a decade now, and they are truly sisters in a dysfunctional Filipino family.

Why else would I continue to work with these crazy ass breezys? I look forward to this show and seeing all the stories come together. It represents a new chapter in all of our lives, and also for Bindestiff. Who knew that we all had to get grown to grow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment