Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Favorite Fag Hag

I've started a new writing project called The Favorite Fag Hag. It's a tongue and cheek blog about the life of the lovely ladies that hang out with gays. The blog will be a mix of my own personal narratives, and hopefully will act as a guide or a source of laughter for other women and their gay BFF's.

I FUCKING hate Tumblr. I've spent about three hours trying to find a template that I only KIND OF like. They have all these different graphic designers that submit templates, but you can't adjust the font or the layout, so you are stuck with whatever bullshit they have.

The only reason I'm drawn to using it, is because I am not a graphic designer and I don't know codes, so I have to suck it up and just bend over for Tumblr. It would be good to be exposed to another writing community, so I'm just going to be hopeful and not go to sleep pissed.

I can't believe I spent that much time to look for a stupid template, but so far I've already posted three entries, and it's been fun reminiscing about a great time in my life.

Please check out The Favorite Fag Hag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment