Monday, May 23, 2011

My Favorite Asian-American Bloggers

  1. Fashion Blogger: Bleed For Fashion
  2. Mother/Writer/Evolving Blogger: I, Mami
  3. When food met the Yellow Power movement blogger: Fresh off the Boat
  4. The resourceful and cute as shit blogger: The Adventures of Yoshi
  5. The ultimate half asian Ho and snarky blogger: Michael K from Dlisted
These are folks that I always look forward to seeing in my googlereader. They represent my need for food, fashion, fun, art, and shit talking. I'm glad that Asian Americans are becoming popular for expressing their perspectives, since we've been a world that often overlooks it. I haven't wrapped my head around why blogging is so popular, and what makes one blog more appealing than another. Whatever the answer is, I'm glad that these four individuals do it.

8 comments:

lexi920 said...

Looks like I have a lot to work on!

Theresa said...

wow! thank you for the mention! <333

bootch manifesto said...

Lexi, you are doing an awesome job. Although your blog is going to be the death of me, because I'm going to find myself at a mall makeup counter foaming at the mouth, with a bunch of Nars makeup cradled in my arms.

Theresa, thanks for the visit! I'm glad you found this post. I look forward to your future adventures and honest perspective.

Both of you ladies are great bloggers. Thanks so much!

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

I ADORE Theresa. She's always got a fresh perspective on things and is just a FAB person to know. So glad you featured her. She's been such a great blogging mentor.

The Bootch Manifesto. said...

Yes, Theresa is awesome. Can't wait to keep reading her adventures.

Anonymous said...

=) thank you!!! and now i have more blogs to add to my googlereader (including yours)

The Bootch Manifesto. said...

Ha! Thanks for adding this bootch! Keep up the great writing.

ragsandrichesblog said...

Thanks for listing out these sites! I've been searching for more of these type of blogs, thanks for your help.

www.ragsandrichesblog.com

Post a Comment