Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bill O'Reilly Interviews Rapper Lupe Fiasco - 06/20/11

I'm writing this post hangry, so please forgive the curtness and frustration.

You got two people saying stupid ass shit to win an argument that doesn't make sense. I never thought that Bill O'Reilly would defend Obama. Knock knock hell, are you frozen yet?

Rapper Lupe Fiasco, who I was starting to like by the way, made a very unique comment that "Obama is a Terrorist." Now of course, O'Reilly doesn't explain the context of the comment, but Lupe Fiasco did not come with a valid explanation. Being a leftist of the left, I completely understand Lupe's stance, and our president should absolutely be challenged in the decisions that he makes. I don't support the war on Afghanistan either, but Jesus if you are coming to declare our president to be a "terrorist" you better be packing some heat.

I just don't think that Lupe Fiasco's opinion is viable just because he is arguing against Bill O'Reilly, which is what the response to this video has been. There was no "winner" in this conversation, but the statement that Obama is a terrorist is irresponsible. Jesus, am I actually agreeing with O'Reilly? NO NO NO!

I hate it when people say things that they don't mean. I especially hate it when they are saying dumb ass shit for the sake of shock value. I'm not convinced that Lupe Fiasco thinks that Obama is a terrorist, and it's even more ludicrous that he went to defend himself on the O'Reilly factor. The video is a stupid argument about an immature statement.

GOD I'M SO HANGRY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment