Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Frank Ocean: Strawberry Swing



For my final project we have to write about a moment when everything changed. It's a moment that is clear and we were never the same afterwards. It's due on Wednesday, and I've been doing everything that I can to avoid writing it. I've been crying all day, because I don't want to start it.

It's been a ritual for me to throw a tantrum during the week before my birthday. This year is no different. I'm still in the midst of confronting things about myself.

I'm very content with what's going on right now, more so than I've ever been in my life. So there really isn't anything to cry about, really. There's just been so much change. There's some part of me that is fighting to catch up.

1 comments:

lexi920 said...

I am very curious to hear about what you write about. Also, I really wished you were there when I did my own impromtu monologue at the last Wordy Word session on "The First Time I...."

Mine was when i found out I was going to be a Mom. Yes, the hilarity insued. No but seriously, it got a bit deep.

You would have been very proud!

Whatever you write, I know will be fantastic!

Post a Comment