Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jonte Moaning

I ran into a picture of Mr. Moaning on an urban website and they were trying to clown him.

I mean, I did look at the picture, and noticed his white ass eyebrows, but whatever it's Japan.

Hailed as the Lady Gaga of Japan and the go to choreographer for Beyonce, I figured this dude is probably tight.

Once I googled his videos and his dance performances, I was like, Lady Gaga AIN'T SHIT compared to JONTE!

She needs to stop with that Judas silliness, biting off Madonna, and preaching about being Avant Garde, because I'm gonna say it..... she stole her swag from Jonte.

I'm not kidding. I swear to God. This guy can dance and sing circles around Lady Gaga. I have a feeling this guy has been the back bone of so many pop stars and is ready to blow them away.

He refers to himself as an androgynous man, while others have labeled a drag queen. America being its own hater bubble at times, may not be ready for him, but I'M READY! When I watch pop music, I'm drowning in a bunch of boring, and Jonte is a breath of fresh air. It's naughty, sassy, and dangerous. Love him.

Choreo, Swag, SICK!


Bitch, sit down!


I ain't playing with these hoes! Thought you knew but now, ya know!

5 comments:

aivy cordova said...

bitch you betta! that is my new anthem for today.

yoshi said...

i saw him live at santos - LOOOOVE HIMMMMMMM! he gets DOWN! he choreographs a lot of shit for beyonce =)

The Bootch Manifesto. said...

I would love to see him live! I've seen him sing acapella on some of his youtube videos, and he sure is a male beyonce. Maybe even better :) I'm waiting for him to blow up!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS yet at the same time I don't know what to make of it..haha! I say that because he's freaking hard slash fierce as a man and as a woman! get.it.

Ann* said...

can i just say, "DUDE". He's EFF ARR E ESS H.

Post a Comment