Saturday, June 18, 2011

Go The F*CK To Sleep: Narrated by Samuel L. Jackson

I think I found the solution to my insomnia problems. This is a real book. You can buy it on Amazon.

Bossip.com posted the most awesome audio of Samuel L. Jackson narrating this book, that almost had me peeing in my pants.

If Samuel L. Jackson were to read me a bedtime story I would probably laugh the whole f*cking time, which would piss him off even more, so I would probably never get to sleep.

Please enjoy the awesome audio that is GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP!



1 comments:

Juli said...

I've known about this book for a while, but just yesterday saw it in my favorite independent bookstore ("Portrait of a Bookstore," in Studio City on Tujunga Blvd.). What a TREAT! I wish this book had been around when I had little ones--and when my friends did, too. I would've bought this book by the carton and given it out to every one of them. Hee hee!

Post a Comment