Friday, June 17, 2011

Conan O'Brien's 2011 Dartmouth College Commencement Address

"It is our failure to become of perceived ideal that makes us unique. It's not easy, but if you accept your misfortune, and handle it right, your perceived failure can become a catalyst for profound reinvention." -Conan O'Brien

College was the best time of my life. Graduating from college was the worst time of my life. Right now I'm driving on an unbeaten path. We'll see how it goes. Now it's an exciting time of my life.

There is no better cure for self perceived failure, than to hear from someone who endured one of the biggest and most public career disappointments in television. Filled with humor, insight, and sincerity, Coco brought it. I want to hug this silly ginge and punch Jay Leno in the nuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment