Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day


This year was the first Father's day not spent at home in the Bay. When I called home I could hear the sadness in his voice. We eat together almost every week when he comes to LA for work and he's become a favorite eating buddy. We call it our food club. Although my mom is an honorary member, she clearly hates that she's not included, and would rather not get all the text messages with photos of our delicious meals.

If there is anything that I'm grateful for is that he is good to my mom and bails out his kids! He is patient with all of us and our quirky attitudes. I love that I inherited his goofy personality. It's been an awesome gift, considering that we all need to laugh when life gets difficult.

He's always a happy guy around us. To say I have the best dad is an understatement. Happy Father's day dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment