Thursday, June 23, 2011

Writing is Rewriting: Like Foreal

So I read my final to my class last night. I spent a lot of time on it, and was pissed that I still had typos and grammar issues. The whole piece in itself did not satisfy the impact I wanted, but a classmate of mine said it was her favorite piece. Maybe it was the content. I explained so much it was very expository, and as a writer you want to transform readers into the experience that you are sharing.

I left my class craving pasta, because recalling the event that changed everything was a burden in itself. Not mention, that I wasn't really satisfied with my work. I'll work harder on it next time

Otherwise, I had a minor mental milestone. I'm not a as crude as I used to be, which I attribute to my effort in learning other writing techniques. I suppose my vernacular was a poor imitation of the bitchy bloggers that I'd become accustomed to following. It's pleasure to see my own voice start to refine itself.

I have an online copywriting class that I still need to take, and hopefully this will help the grammar and sentence syntax issues.

Meh, that was my night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment