Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Found My Red Lipstick

I've always shied away from red lipstick because it made me look more Chinadoll and not Gwen Stefani. I've always envied those girls who can just put on nothing but red lipstick and walk around like some chic Parisian in the Spring. I also love retro looks so I've been trying to find the right shade that fit my skin tone and my face shape.

After much trial and error I think I've found my match. Lipstick: Rouge Artist Intense from Makeup Forever and MAC's LipGelee in Lush and Bright. The Lipgelee Lush and Bright is discontinued for the moment, but any of the Lipgelees with a bright, glittery, and shiny pink should fine. I like this gloss because it's thick and rich and it makes the pout look extra luscious!

I asked my male/straight roommate, "So what do you think of the red lipstick? Does it work?"

"It's very.......red."

-_-

Later that night. Tinna says to my roommate, "Why don't you just compliment her red lipstick!

LOL.

Here's to the Chinadoll! Yay Red!

1 comments:

lexi920 said...

Love it Bootch. Werk!

Post a Comment