Monday, July 25, 2011

AH MAH GAWD!

My friend Alexis.... very talented and very beautiful. Dang girl we should be dating! LOL Jk she's married and has an adorable daughter.

We come from the same artist community, and over the years I've been a fan of all of her plays and just overall pleasant disposition. She's always remains positive and insightful in the most difficult situations. Did I mention she's also funny as fuck?

I follow the MISS Crew blog and when they did a call out for beauty bloggers/contributors. I knew that Alexis would be perfect for the job, so I forwarded her the call out. Yes, everyone... I'm giving myself CREDIT! Damn I should be a talent scout. Teehee.

I always look forward to her meticulous yet accessible beauty posts. She has an enviable medicine cabinet and that I just want to rob. She shares my love for NARS cosmetics and gay men. What a beautiful combo!

Of course it comes of no surprise that Miss Crew snatched her up! She is now a contributing beauty blogger. Check out Alexis' first post for them. If you see Alexis on the street give her a high five. Love you girl!

1 comments:

lexi920 said...

Aw girl - I feel so special to get a shout out from you like this. Like I said, I'm totally grateful to you because I wouldn't have found out about this or have the confidence to reach out to missomnimedia.

Thanks girl - you are the best BOOTCH ever!

Much love,
Lex

Post a Comment