Sunday, December 11, 2011

Poshmark

I just joined Poshmark, which was an idea I got from Yoshi. It's an iphone app that helps you sell clothes to a community, with a instagram-like experience. I've been super addicted to instagram, and when I saw there was an app that sells clothes with the same feel, I thought I'd give it a try. However, like instagram, it's only an app for your phone so there isn't an actual website.

If you are Poshmark my user name is @boothebootch. Most of my clothes are a size 4; Small/Med; Shoes: 5 1/2 or 6. This is what I'm selling right now:



Just a side note: Modeling the clothes was a funny experience in itself. I'm shitty at taking my own pictures through my iphone. This a huge reason why I'm not a fashion blogger.

So I used photobooth on my mac instead. I waited till my roommate left the house, so that I could use the kitchen as my "studio." As I propped my computer on my kitchen table,  I sucked in my gut like all hell,  so I could give fierce body like a drag queen after a buffet. 

If anyone has questions about the clothes. Just give me a holler in the comments. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment