Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spank Bank: Metallic and Oh I'm an Animal Edition

Spank Bank: Metallic Oh I'm an Animal Edition

I think I've mentioned before that my steez is Rihanna meets Kate Moss if they had a coked up baby. People joke that just basically means "studded crap." I guess I should rename this set glamour meets studded crap edition. All of you. Please pray that ANY of these items go on a decent sale. This bootch will be grateful.
Spank Bank: Metallic Oh I'm an Animal Edition by boothebootch featuring a black bag

French Connection deep v dress
$348 - bloomingdales.com

French Connection cotton dress
£160 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Sam Edelman high heel boots
$150 - heels.com

Rebecca Minkoff black bag
$195 - stefanibags.com



COACH boyfriend jewelry
$348 - coach.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment