Friday, January 27, 2012

Tatiana's Look

My good friend Tatiana asked if I would be her stylist next time I came to the bay. Of course I was flattered, and was happy to help since I'm trying to curb my own spending at the moment. I suggested that I make a fashion board for her instead.  Eh, it's not really at Vogue status yet, so I'm gonna have to practice some more. The names by her outfits are celebrities that give her a fashion boner.

Anyhoo, Tatiana is a major babe. I hope she shops for the both of us and *sniff* makes me proud :D


Tatiana

5 comments:

All Things Tat said...

Wow!! Not only did you post about me but girl, I love it! I think my favorite is the Gwen & Kate but I really like the colors from Rachel & Lauren. This is tight, now I really have to go through and purge to make room for new stuff. Thanks again!

lexi920 said...

You may need to make one for me, too hahaha - this came out great!

The Bootch Manifesto. said...

OMG I have the Dayer sisters here :D It was a super fun project. I knew that some of items might have been a stretch, but I picked things that I thought you might be down to try. I'll make one for you Alexis! Just give me a list of celebs whose steez gives you the tingles in your no no parts. Holler!

lexi920 said...

Love it - thanks girl! You know you are an honorary Dayers sister!

Anonymous said...

Damn, this is cool. I wish cared more than exactly zero for fashion.

Post a Comment