Monday, September 17, 2012

Chi-Town: Story Begins



Jesus.... I can't believe a month passed by so quickly!

So as soon as I wrote that entry I got a job as  production assistant in Los Angeles for a film, which pretty much took up all of my time for the last month I was in Los Angeles.  It was a job that was jam packed and full of to-dos from start to finish. Sadly, there was no looking pretty or inspiring make up posts to share. I've been on autopilot for the past five weeks.

Then, I'm in Chicago. Correction, Evanston, IL.

You know those scenes in movies where planes are passing over a the protagonist? They are dreaming and then the plane sounds wake them sudden and their eyes open. Well my eyes opened this morning in another state all by myself.  The first thing I looked at was the floor, filled with all my clothes, shoes, and what nots. It was assuring that I had a purpose for today, and not obsess over the fact that for a couple of days, hopefully less, I will be completely alone.

Prior to this morning, I was very loved by friends, family, and him.

Last night I said good bye to the very handsome man who helped me get here. I focused on his white t-shirt as he walked toward security check, and I couldn't fight the tears gushed through my eyeballs.  As I stomped away from the terminal to the CTA, and I focused fiercely on myself and remembering to be brave and positive.

Now, it's time to write.


1 comments:

Juli said...

Be strong, be brave. You are stronger and braver than you know. Watch out, Chi-Town!

Post a Comment