Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh Hello

I've been a little light on the posting this year.  I wish I could say I had good reason for it, but I have nothing to say. I can't be a beauty or fashion blogger right now. I'm too broke to buy clothes, and being back in college mode has not created the best fashion choices. Basically the world is not allowed to see me right now. I'm a hot ass mess.

If I make to class with matching clothes and a little bit of makeup,  then my day has been awesome!

As mentioned in previous posts, I've been writing my ass off. I wrote, directed, and edited a short film, which was something I never thought I would do. Although I have an Ethnic Studies thesis in my mind,  for every moment that I'm misunderstood in my program, I try to flip so that I don't take the experience for granted.

I keep reminding myself that I'm creating characters that I need to be seen on the screen, the losers who are dying to be champions, and the misfits who are unaware of the glory ahead of them.

I just keep reminding myself that Tarantino wrote the first draft of Reservoir Dogs in three weeks. The key word in this sentence is "draft," which means you gotta just get it done before it can be gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment