Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Frye Addiction= New Ebay Seller

I really don't know how these baby fashion chicks can afford couture clothing. When I read their blogs and they list what they are wearing I feel myself having a seizure. You are wearing WHAT? They are either renting their bags are they have the best sugar daddy in town. Perhaps they have like six credit cards just for clothes.

Whenever I buy something expensive I have to figure out how I'm going to sell my unborn child in order to pay for it. My taste in clothing is getting more expensive every year and I can't fucking help it.

I ordered these Frye boots that I've been thinking about for over a year. I love them. They are so comfy I just wanna die in them. I even wrote a poem about them. Well I had to, for a writing exercise of course.




This is just to say

I have just bought these expensive pair of shoes

Beautiful, leather, equestrian boots

They make me feel like a show pony on a sunny day

So I cannot take you out to lunch today

I'm sorry

Let's reschedule



Keep in mind. I am now ebaying a bunch of stuff to pay for these bad boys, but I have no problem with it. I'm moving into an era where I'm not going to keep clothes just to keep them. If I haven't worn in for a year it's going to be sold. I'm going to buy the stuff that I LOVE and will wear all the time.

Is this the rationale of an addict? Perhaps. I love these boots. My best friend already asked if she could by them from me.

Hell. No :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment