Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Couple of Changes

Well, it's a beautiful day here in Los Angeles.

My bedroom doesn't get as much light as the living room. I usually do my writing and my work either on the kitchen table or on a TV tray. I decided to move my desk out to the living room, so that it would get more use.

I also updated my dry erase board with things that are going on, what I need to do right now, and also my goals for the future. I did it to manage my brain.

Things are happening, you are moving towards something, and you you have goals. These are things that I want to tell myself everyday.

In an instant, I have managed to make my life very busy. The work couldn't have come at a better time.

In the next three months I'm taking four classes. All of which are an investment into my future. It was my best solution to relieving my anxiety about the future and I'm really looking forward to the busy storm that is to come.

Last week I spent a lot of time deleting past entries, and triggers, that spark depression. This action alone, has been a huge relief to my soul. It's so easy to be stuck, and I can't say that I found the solution for it. The body has a way of getting used to sadness and yearning. It drives me crazy.

I have a lot of hope for the future. It's just me. I have to be my best company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment