Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 2 Without Facebook

I feel like I've cut off my right hand.

A friend of mine shared a study about how 33% of women under the age of 34 check their Facebook before they go to the bathroom in the morning. I never checked it before I went to the bathroom, but definitely before my morning coffee. Wait a minute, that is before the bathroom.

I had no idea how addicted I truly am. The colors. I miss them. The light blues, beiges, and whites were so comforting to my eyes as I logged on 30 time a day. Every time I get on my lap top, it was second nature for me to log on the Facebook, but now I can't and I have to figure out something to do.

This is exactly what I wanted. I wanted something else to do, so even though I've cut off my social network of a right hand, I've created more time to write and to work on my goals. It will get better. Keep going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment