Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Nail Diaries



Finances have been a little tight the past couple of months so, my bi-monthly splurge of gel manicure is dunzo.

If you take a look at the blue nail polish with my name ring, those are my hands in their greatest glory, perfectly gel manicured.

The ones on the top left are a slight cooler version of the lee press on nails, and I will admit Pussy Cat doll Nicole Scherzinger the spokes person, was the final sell for me >_< but sad to say they don't last long.

To satisfy my urge for fun nails on a budget, Sally Hansen Salon effects nail stickers have either been just as good as a gel manicure or a hot ass mess.

The blue leopard pictures lasted for ten days and the gold victorian print lasted for three. Tragedy!

However, they are the best alternative. if you follow the instructions exactly and put on a clear top coat.

If you get one of those cheap cuticle cutters from Walgreens, you're or step closer to feeling like a rich girl again with an expensive looking manicure :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment